Milestone expired on Jul 3, 2016
OO Wrapper for RPython MuAPI Binding
Write an OO wrapper for the current RPython Mu API binding, addressing the following pain points:
- calling C functions needs to explicitly pass a context pointer
- every time a string is passed, it needs to get a stable buffer.
- converting lists to C arrays
- casting primitive types (int, float etc) to correct argument types
- The wrapper should be as thin as possible.
Assign some issues to this milestone.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)